Top Five Podcasts for Entrepreneurs
I don't know about you but I LOVE podcasts. I was never the type of person for talk radio but there is just something about listening to someone as you walk, run, lift weights, drive and learn something! I believe in being a forever student and that you can always be learning. Podcasts are a great way to do that.
Here are my top five podcasts for Entrepreneurs:
- The Goal Digger Podcast: If you don't know who Jenna Kutcher is, you should. This podcast is AMAZING. The amount of FREE, yes I said free, content that she gives to help better your business is insane. I have implemented a few of her tips and I have seen a tremendous difference. Jenna makes you feel that you are just two best friends talking. She is always open to questions and always keeps it real. She also has some incredible guests on her show that provide so much insight on many different sides of small business. This is one of my go tos that I can listen for days.
- The Bearded Tog: This podcast is more catered for photographers but Adam provides SO MUCH MORE and that can be applied to so many small businesses! A photographer from the Washington D.C. area, Adam provides such amazing content and has some pretty incredible entrepreneurs on that talk over the challenges they had growing their businesses to get to the point that they are at now. It really puts it in perspective how everyone starts at the same place and it is so refreshing to see these successful people reflect on their pasts and give advice to those who are in their shoes.
- Social Media Marketing with Michael Stelzner: This a great podcast that breaks down all the different tips and tricks for getting your social media game on point! There are so many approaches to social media that i didn't even know! This is a perfect podcast for any social media expert adn those of use still on the struggle bus.
- Being Boss: This a great podcast for any of my Lady Bosses out there. These Boss Ladies have an open conversation of things that all of us as small business owners struggle with and how to overcome it. A great podcast to be inspired to keep going and doing what you love.
- Magic Lessons with Elizabeth Gilbert: Have you heard of the book "Big Magic"? If you haven't you should go and get yourself a copy! Elizabeth has taken the conversation from her book to the podcasting world. She invites many leading creatives to open up and be real about their struggles and then talk out how to to improve them. It is so incredible and it gives so much inspiration to go out and do your thing no matter how scary it may seem!
Those are some of my favorites that you need to check out. They have all personally helped my business and I'm sure they will help yours as well!
If you liked this blog post and would like to see more like it click the link below.